Thursday, February 19, 2009

How Do I Love You???

How do I love you? Let me count the ways...
I love you on your very best...

...and very worst of days.
I love to hear your laughter...
...and watch you playing in the rain
and even when you throw a fit... ...I love you just the same.
I love to see you smile...

I love to hear you sing...

I even love it when you often......get into everything!

It makes me smile when you are happy...
...it makes me cry when you are sad...

and even though I may not show it... ...I love you when you are bad!

I love to watch you devour... ...all the things you like to eat, and everything you really like...ends up from head to feet!
I love to watch you playing...

...with your new found friends!
I love to watch you grow and change...
...and keep up with crazy trends.
I love the way you need a kiss... ...when a band-aid just won't do
I love to be the one who's there......when you've got the flu.
I love to watch you in the dirt... ...planting flowers in the ground.
I love to watch you in the tub... ...with bubbles all around.
I love to tuck you in at night...when it's time for bed

I love to watch you sleeping... ...dreaming of the day ahead.

How do I love you? It's impossible to say!! All that I can tell you is.......I love you more each day!!!
Happy late Valentine's Day to the best kids in the world! Sorry I didn't get this posted in time! I love you all so much!

6 comments:

Windy said...

oooh that brought tears to my eyes. That poem is so sweet and the pictures to go with it are priceless. Thanks for sharing. I loved it!

Knottymoose said...

Oh my Heavens what a WONDERFUL post!!! What a cute idea to do this with your pictures!!!!! I loved them all, but seeing Rylee holding Dazy and crying made me cry. Thanks for sharing these with us!!! Love you!

Jani -n- Todd said...

Corey-This is just so sweet! And Jackson stands just like Steve!!!! How funny! Such cute pictures. You are always so creative!

Kristen said...

Oh that is too cute! Little tears in my eyes...They are great kids! Happy late Valentines to you you guys!

Tina said...

Now that has to be the cutest thing I've read in a while! I LOVE the pictures to do with the poem that I'm sure you wrote. WOW, you are awesome. Don't kids just add so much to our lives. I know how much easier it would be without them, yet how empty and lonely life would be.
You guys are awesome! We need to get together and do dinner or something.

Tadja Leigh said...

That was sooo cute! It almost jerked some tears:) I love your little family and hope I can see you guys more often soon. :))