Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Call us crazy...but we love going to the dentist!!











My kids actually look forward to going to the dentist to get their teeth cleaned every 6 months. Rylee likes it because she thinks the dentist is "hot" and the other kids like it because they get a new toothbrush and a prize! We all go at the same time including Steve and I, and they get us in and out in about an hour which is so nice! Everyone did great this time, and Avery was the only one that had a couple cavities and her first loose tooth that she is working on so she can get some $$ from the tooth fairy! I love their beautiful smiles!

3 comments:

Windy said...

awww very very fun. Cute pics!

Knottymoose said...

Can I just say that I'm so excited to see pics of you guys!!!!!

I like going to the dentist too. I really like getting my teeth cleaned and the feeling afterward. But I do hate it with a passion when I need more work done than just a check up or cleaning.

Nest time post a pic of the hot dentist too! LOL!

Kristen said...

What good kids!! You know, I love going to the dentist too...but it makes the experience better if the dentist is Hot!!! Ha ha ha...so cute.