Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Firsts"



So....I am obviously not very good at posting on my blog because it has been 4 weeks since the last post!! In the last month, Avery Lou lost her very first loose tooth ( say that 5 times fast! ) She lost it on Valentine's day and was so brave and wiggled it all day and then we helped her to actually pull it out! She had to go to the dentist aboout a week earlier and had 2 molars pulled but this was her first loose tooth that she got to wiggle and pull herself. She looks so cute and is already busy working on the next loose tooth, I have decided that her goal is to make the tooth fairy broke!!


Cooper also had his first taste of cereal and hated it!! I was surprised that he disliked it so much, he is such a little chunk and such a good eater that I thought he would gobble it up, but all he did was spit it out and make a face like it was the most awful stuff ever ( I had a little taste and I have to say, I agree!!) He is so cute... I am sure once he gets a taste for real food there will be no stopping him!

5 comments:

Windy said...

Oh your kids are so darn cute. I love Coopers little face. Hehe. He is adorable. Yay for Avery. Poor Carter is still waiting for a loose tooth.

Knottymoose said...

I remember loosing my first tooth! Good memories. Avery is still cute as can be even with a missing tooth! Poor Cooper!!! I don't blame him for pulling that face! I just want to hug and squeeze him! I love your kids!

Jani -n- Todd said...

Oh my goodness... That looks just like Steve in that carseat!! I've tasted it also, and Yup.. disgusting! Don't blame him!

Jani -n- Todd said...

Oh lil Avers! Tadja and I were looking at some pictures we took of her when we used to watch her, and I had to cry! I wish we all could hang out everyday! I have some cute little plastic tooth treasure chests! I should give you a bunch!

Rowdy Rowlett's said...

Avery... Tanner says "I'm so happy you got your first tooth out. I can't wait to see you and your new smile!". Congrats Avers! Tanner keeps saying he thinks he might have a loose tooth, but I don't think he does yet. I guess we'll see!