Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look How Much My Baby Has Grown...Big 4 Month Old!













Little Cooper is already 4 months old!!! Time has flown by and it is hard to believe that he is already that old and he is changing so much and getting SO big! We took him in for his 4 month check up and he already weighs 16 lbs. 9 oz. and is 26 inches long ( Jackson was only 14 lbs and 25 inches at this age ) So he is a big boy and in the 86% percentile on height and weight! He is getting so fun now and is smiling and giggling and even trying to roll over a little bit. I love him so much and I can't remember what life was like before we had him, he has blessed our lives so much!!


6 comments:

Windy said...

What a cute little smiley face! Ahhh I cannot believe how fast time flies. Wow, he is a big boy. That is almost as much as Cambree weighed at one year. WOW

Knottymoose said...

How cute is he!!!!! I can't decide if he looks like Tim McGraw or Steve more! LOL!!! It was fun seeing him the other night for a few seconds. He was laughing and being such a cutie!!!!

Kristen said...

Oh he is sooooo dang cute!!! He looks like Steve, but with your pretty eyes!

Jani -n- Todd said...

Ohhhhhhh! I can't believe that much time has gone by as well! He is so flippin' cute! I still can't believe you guys have 4 kids!!!! Love it!

Tina said...

Whta an adorable family! I still can't believe we are old enough for kids as old as ours are! I am going to add you to my blog list! Thanks for letting me know you have a blog, I love being able to keep up with families this way!

Lisa and Oliver said...

Wow he is the cutest thing ever! I just want to kiss his chunky little face! LOVE it!