Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rylee...Thank You!


Rylee,

I just want to tell you thanks for all you do! You have been such a big help to me the last couple of weeks while you were off track and I just want you to know that it has not gone unnoticed and that I truly appreciate all that you have helped me with, especially with entertaining Avery and Jack! I love you so much and am so proud of the beautiful young woman you are becoming! I love the fun times we share and the fun memories we are creating ( wal-mart at midnight for Twilight, girls night out, etc. ) I hope that you always know that I am here for you no matter what and that I will always be your biggest cheerleader- you are the greatest blessing in my life! I will love you forever, thanks again for being not only my daughter but my friend! Love you, mom!

6 comments:

Windy said...

Awww that brought tears to my eyes. The oldest siblings have to grow up so fast. Rylee is growing so fast into such a beautiful woman...She is so talented and sweet. You two have such a wonderful relationship creating memories that will last forever!

Knottymoose said...

That was so beautiful! This is something you need to print out and keep forever in a book! Rylee is a very special girl and I love her so much too!

Jani -n- Todd said...

I seriously am still shocked that she will be in middle school!!! I'm not ready for her to go! No No No! SHe is such a sweetie! It's so much fun to see her change, and watch her grow! Love her! That's a special bond!

Kristen said...

What a sweet post Corey. Yes, Rylee is a sweet, caring, fun girl! You are so dang lucky to have her as a daughter!

Tina said...

Daughters are awesome! Especially older daughters that can help out! Mine are my life-savers for sure!!!

Tadja Leigh said...

Moms and daughters have a special friendship:) I love Rylee too! Yay:) heehee.